We are here to help! It’s important to us that your trip to Friars Square is hassle free, so we provide a range of services to help.
Friars Square, Aylesbury, Bucks HP20 2QF
These are the core shopping centre hours, individual store times may vary.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Sundays & Bank Holidays 10.30am – 4.30pm
Cash machines are available at the banks in Market Square, by Pumping Iron and by Blue Inc within the centre.
Friars Square car park has 360 spaces and offers direct access to the shopping centre via a link bridge. We can now accept card payments.
Monday to Saturday 7am – 7pm
Sundays & Bank Holidays 10am – 5pm
Monday to Saturday
0 – 1 hours £1.50
1 – 2 hours £2.00
2 – 3 hours £2.50
3 – 4 hours £4.00
4 – 5 hours £5
5+ hours £8
Sunday & Bank Holidays £1.50 all day
Lost ticket £8
Late release £15
Toilets & Baby Changing
Toilets are located on Level 2, which can be accessed via the lifts, staircase or from the first floor of either House of Fraser. A Parent and Baby room is also on Level 3.
Disabled toilets can be found on level 2, as well as on level 3 and at the Bus Station. A radar key is required for access to these toilets and can be collected from the management suite on level 4.
Allocated disabled parking spaces can be found on every level of the Friars Square car park. Please note that parking for the disabled is not free of charge.
Free WiFi is available throughout the centre.
Amazon Lockers are located near the main centre stairs behind the customer lifts – see centre map. When ordering or returning goods from Amazon please specify ‘FLINT’.
Christmas Mini Magazine
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person.
- Competition closes Christmas Eve 2017.
- Entrants must be 16 or over.
- The winner will be drawn at random and notified by email/telephone by 5 January 2018.
- The chosen winner must be able to collect their prize from Friars Square management suite and will be asked to have a photo taken for Facebook / promotional purposes.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend promotions due to events arising beyond its control.
- Neither the promoter nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
- No cash alternative.