Sales Assistant opportunities
Various part time contracts available ranging from 8-20 hours per week. We’re seeking bubbly, enthusiastic customer focused individuals with a good work ethic, can do attitude and professional manners. No experience needed.
Posted on: Friday 25 May 2018
Maternity Cover - Supervisor
A management role within the team ideally suited to someone who enjoys a fast paced, exciting work environment and has a passion for fashion and customer service. suitable candidates should have some management experience and a knowledge of retail.
Posted on: Friday 25 May 2018
Temporary Supervisor (24 hrs)
Reporting to; Concession manager/ Area manager
Job Purpose To generate sales by delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining exceptional standards, providing a world class shopping experience that means our customer returns again and again. To support the management team to ensure the profitability of the store/concession and drive sales through effective management and communication with the team.
Responsible for Sales
- Actively sell in a professional and friendly manner
- Achieve sales goals by demonstrating a passion for retail, the product and our brand
- Confidently introduce our full range of products & services
- Participates in sales initiatives and ensure team are aware of all opportunities to potentialise sales
- Provide an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for our customers
- Engage with our customers, to exceed their expectations and build customer loyalty
- Make the customer experience fun
- Promote a customer focus within the team
- Maintain knowledge of competitor sales and activity
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our product in order to aid our customers fashion needs
- To provide accurate and informative product knowledge including the features and benefits of the products available
- Promote the brand, products and services at all times
- Ensure sales transactions and all cash handling procedures are processed with care and attention in line with Company policy
- Adhere to stock control procedures and highlight any areas of improvement to line manager
- Maintain the health and safety of colleagues, customers and contractors
- Support the management team in ensuring the team are trained and understand all till and cash handling procedures
- Work as an effective part of the store and regional sales team
- Demonstrate flexibility in order to meet store needs
- Support Style Consultants with learning and development needs
- Support all team members in achieving team goals through professional and effective relationships
- Communicate team goals and objectives in the absence of your line manager
Key Behaviours Essential
- Sales and target driven
- Customer service focused
- Passion for fashion
- Commercial awareness
- Strong work ethic
- Effective communicator
- Fashion retail experience
- Planning and organisation skills
- Team player
- Highly motivated
Apply with CV in-store
Posted on: Thursday 17 May 2018
About the role
As a Store Manager at Claire’s, your core areas of responsibility will be;
• Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales.
• Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service.
• Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly.
• Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
• Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results.
• Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
• Be either an established Store Manager in a small space store or an experienced Assistant Store Manager in a large space store looking for your first Store Manager role.
• Possess strong leadership skills.
• Be able to demonstrate experience of achieving sales and business results.
• Have experience of managing/supervising a team to achieve KPI targets.
• Be customer focused and results driven.
• Be passionate about retail and fashion.
• Have strengths in visual merchandising.
• Have experience of recruiting, training, coaching and developing team members.
• Have excellent communication and planning and organsising skills.
• Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
• Be Motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
• Claire’s has over 3,000 stores in over 47 countries globally and continued international growth
• Our mission is to be the preferred global destination for fun fashion accessories!
• We’re the number 1 ear piercer in the world piercing on average 3 million ears a year and now we pierce noses!
• We believe Claire’s represents a “Girl’s Best Friend” and a favorite shopping destination for teens, tweens, and kids.
• We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
• We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
Posted on: Wednesday 16 May 2018